The Addison Road Community Centre was established with the following prime objectives:
- Provide leased premises to non-profit organisations operating in the areas of the arts, culture, community and the environment
- Provide and maintain facilities for meetings, conferences, seminars and other community functions
- Work in conjunction with other community and non-profit organisations to improve community, government and individual attitudes towards the arts, culture, community and the environment
- Encourage and foster an attitude of, and commitment to, multiculturalism within the community
- Carry out all other tasks or activities which are necessary or incidental to the achievement of any of the objects of the Company
- Take part in any other commercial or non-commercial activity as deemed beneficial to the interests of the Centre, including, but not limited to, selling, managing, developing, exchanging, leasing, disposing of or otherwise dealing with all or any part of the property and rights of the Centre.