The Sydney Inner West Community A Fair is a monthly community event where you can access information & services, connect with local groups, enjoy live entertainment and a free BBQ, as well as access the Food Pantry.
Everyone is welcome, including children and dogs.
It’s on the first Wednesday of each month
TIME: 10am to 1pm
WHERE: Addison Road Community Centre, on your left as you enter. In wet weather you’ll find us in the Gumbramorra Hall – across the car-park inside the community centre.
142 Addison Road, Marrickville
How is this event good for you?
1. There are over 60 services and programs that are present to help you.
2. Need a job? TAFE is here to help you get skills.
3. Do you have debts you cannot manage?
4. Are you homeless?
5. Do you or a loved one need help regarding drug or alcohol issues?
6. Do you need a Medicare card?
7. Are you consuming too much electricity?
8. Centrelink is here to answer all your questions and assist you
9. Need free legal services?
10. Are you looking for a fun day out, free food, good music?
…and much more
Become a Partner
Sydney’s Inner West ‘Community A Fair’ is a collaborative community activity between government and non-government organisations. It is the intention that this partnership will extended to include as many other agencies as possible. The aim is to reach the people of the Inner West to provide useful services in a fun and fair like atmosphere in a sustainable, respectful and thoughtful way.
Please download the partnership agreement and email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring an Organised Group
If you’re a community or care service provider, Community A Fair is a great, free social outing or activity.